What’s Ethical, What’s Not?–A Quiz
Is it ethical or not to make public
1. Police records of arrests for drunken driving?
2. The personal details of all the employees of local clinics that perform abortions?
3. The names and addresses of food stamp recipients in your community?
4. The donors to a group that promotes L.G.B.T. rights?
5. The names of husbands accused of infidelity in divorce suites, along with the identities of the alleged lovers?
6. Addresses of homes where pit bulls are kept?
7. The names and addresses of individuals with permits to own and carry handguns in your community?
Source Material: New York Times, January 14, 2013, A21.